What is the Regional Associate Program?
With a clientele located across the state of Wisconsin, WiSys has an abundance of territory to cover. Accordingly, the WiSys Regional Associate program was created to establish and maintain strong relationships with campus innovators across the UW System. The Regional Associates:
- Work closely with WiSys personnel to support research and technology development.
- Link campus innovators to WiSys research and development grant programs.
- Meet one-on-one with innovators–both new and existing
- Give presentations to departments, colleges and student groups.
Current Regional Associates
- Brian Walsh serves UW-Green Bay, UW Oshkosh and UW-Stevens Point.
- Dr. Tony Hanson serves UW-La Crosse, UW-Platteville, UW-Whitewater and UW-Parkside.
- Ray French serves UW-River Falls, UW-Stout, UW-Eau Claire and UW-Superior.