The WiSys Quick Pitch competition aims to encourage innovative and entrepreneurial thinking at UW Comprehensive Campuses by inspiring students to consider the impact of the research they are currently undertaking or other innovative ideas they may have and how such ideas could ultimately benefit the local economy (e.g. development of a new product, technology or service) and/or society (e.g. changes in public policy and/or benefits to the environment).
- Quick Pitch at UW-Eau Claire: May 1, 2017, 4-6p.m. (Training, April 10th 2017)
- Quick Pitch at UW-Green Bay: April 6, 2017, 9-11a.m. (Training, March 20th, 2017)
- Quick Pitch at UW-Stevens Point: April 20, 2017, 5-7p.m. (Training, TBD)
- Quick Pitch at UW-Platteville: April 26, 2017, 11-1p.m. (Training March 29th, 2017)
- Quick Pitch at UW Oshkosh: April 27, 2017, 1:30 - 3:30p.m. (Training April 13th, 2017)