WiSys encourages UW System grantseekers to cultivate their grant writing skills, connect with experts and create opportunities through the organization’s latest 10-part grant writing webinar series.
The live and on-demand virtual series, hosted by WiSys grant writing experts Deborah Lundin and Gina Jahn, will include the following webinars:
- Getting Started! An Introduction to PIVOT/Grants Resource Center
Oct. 6, 2021 | 2-2:45 p.m.
- Improving Your Odds for Success BEFORE the Writing Begins
Oct. 14, 2021 | 12-12:45 p.m.
- Finding Funding: Spotlight on the NIH’s Academic Research Enhancement Award
Nov. 3, 2021 | 2-2:45 p.m.
- Planning for Grants Success
Nov. 11, 2021 | 12-12:45 p.m.
- Common Grant Writing Pitfalls
Feb. 2, 2022 | 2-2:45pm
- Finding Funding: Spotlight on the U.S. Department of Agriculture, National Institute of Food and Agriculture
Feb. 10, 2022 | 12-12:45 p.m.
- Finding Funding: Spotlight on the National Science Foundation
March 2, 2022 | 2-2:45 p.m.
- Collaborative Grantseeking
March 10, 2022 | 12-12:45 p.m.
- Finding Funding for your Scholarship and Creative Endeavors
April 6, 2022 | 2-2:45 p.m.
- Finding Funding for New and Early-Stage Investigators
April 14, 2022 | 12-12:45 p.m.
The webinar series is part of WiSys’ commitment to providing research development services to the UW System’s regional campuses with the goal of providing strategic capacity-building activities designed to assist faculty and staff from any discipline in their pursuit of external funding to support creative and innovative research and scholarship.
To register and read full descriptions of the webinars, visit wisys.org/grants/webinars.
WiSys is a nonprofit organization that works with faculty, staff, students and alumni of the UW System to facilitate cutting-edge research programs, develop and commercialize discoveries and foster a spirit of innovative and entrepreneurial thinking across the state.