Campus team selection: by March 29, 2019
One team from each UW System regional comprehensive campus will be selected to compete in the WBIT. Campuses will host their own "qualifying" competitions to make these selections. Matching funds will be available to help host these events, and WiSys will serve as a resource in any way it can to help support and co-promote events.
2018-19 Qualifying Events, by campus:
- Innovation in Aging, March 1, 2019
- UWGB 2019 Student Spring Business Idea Contest, March 2019 (TBD)
- For information on the above events, contact Ryan Kauth: [email protected]
- Campus qualifier, March 13, 2019
- For information on how to qualify, contact Anne Hlavacka: [email protected]
- Pitch Event, March 8th, 2019
- For information on how to qualify, contact Nicole Green: [email protected]
- Business Model Workshop, February 20th, 2019, 5-7:30p.m.
- Business Model Competition, March 13th, 2019, 5-8p.m.
- For more information, contact Marcia Harr Bailey: [email protected]
- Ideathon, October 18th, 2018, 5-7p.m., Alumni Room, 117 South Hall
- Innovation Challenge, March 13th, 2019, 5-7p.m., University Center
- For more information, contact Marina Onken: [email protected]
- 3 Day Startup, November 9-11th, 2018
- Spring Qualifying Competition, March 15th, 2019 - Jarvis Science Wing (Room TBD)
- For more information, contact Randy Hulke: [email protected]
- Spring Qualifying Competition, March 28th, 5:30 - 7:30p.m.
- For more information, contact Emily Schoenborn: [email protected]
- 2018 Warhawk Business Plan Competition, April 3rd, 2019
- For more information, contact David Gee: [email protected]
Don't see your campus listed or have a question?
Send an expression of interest