More than 20 small companies are already working with WiSys and UW System comprehensive campuses to develop new products and technologies. In addition, WiSys can facilitate connections with clinical organizations through the Wisconsin Medical Entrepreneurship Foundation (WisMEF) network.
Areas of expertise and interest include:
- Polymer science: plastics, composites
- Bioenergy: cellulosic, hydrogen fuel, solar
- Engineering: chemical, mechanical, biomedical
- Healthcare: diagnostics, therapeutics, pharma, medical device development
- Advanced manufacturing / engineered products
- Industrial materials and processes
- Computer and information technologies
*Intellectual Property Specifics:
- Discoveries involving UW System inventors will be patent protected by WiSys
- IP expertise is provided by WiSys
- Inventorship is determined by United States patent laws
- Exclusive and non-exclusive licenses are available to partnering companies
All proprietary information will be kept confidential. WiSys will facilitate a non-disclosure agreement before confidential information is exchanged.
For more information, or to discuss your company's needs, please fill out the below form or contact Maliyakal John, PhD, WiSys Managing Director 608-316-4033.
Fill out my online form.
Companies already working with WiSys include (contact information for these companies can be secured by request):
- Xolve, Inc.
- VibeTech, Inc.
- Shamrock Energy
- ProCubed LLC.
- mZeal, Inc.
- Microionic Systems, LLC
- Mensa Systems, LLC.
- McDel Topology, LLC
- Fused Innovation
- Foundry Solutions
- Creative Culinary Solutions
- Cool Science, LLC
- Abba Makolin Waldron & Associates, LLC
- Abstract Engineering, LLC
- SpeechTails, Inc.
- Semba Biosciences, Inc.
- Botanic Oil Innovations LLC
- Perceptral LLC