Campus team selection: by March 29, 2019
One team from each UW System regional comprehensive campus will be selected to compete in the WBIT. Campuses will host their own "qualifying" competitions to make these selections. Matching funds will be available to help host these events, and WiSys will serve as a resource in any way it can to help support and co-promote events.
2018-19 Qualifying Events, by campus:
- Fall 2018 UW-Green Bay Student Business Idea Contest, October 22nd, 2018
- Innovation in Aging - Absurd Innovation Challenge, Kick off event, November 5th, 2018 4-5:30p.m.
- UW-Green Bay, Sheboygan Campus, Business Idea Contest during WI Startup Week (November 5-11th, 2018 - date TBD)
- For information on the above events, contact Ryan Kauth: [email protected]
- Pitch Event, March 8th, 2019
- For information on how to qualify, contact Nicole Green: [email protected]
- Business Model Workshop, February 20th, 2019, 5-7:30p.m.
- Business Model Competition, March 13th, 2019, 5-8p.m.
- For more information, contact Marcia Harr Bailey: [email protected]
- Ideathon, October 18th, 2018, 5-7p.m., Alumni Room, 117 South Hall
- Innovation Challenge, March 13th, 2019, 5-7p.m., University Center
- For more information, contact Marina Onken: [email protected]
- Spring Qualifying Competition, March 28th, 5:30 - 7:30p.m.
- For more information, contact Emily Schoenborn: [email protected]
- 2018 Warhawk Business Plan Competition, April 3rd, 2019
- For more information, contact David Gee: [email protected]
Don't see your campus listed or have a question?
Send an expression of interest